A scientific approach
to the evaluation of well-being at work
The quality of life at work, confidence, the feeling of happiness emerge when we manage to overcome each and together, according to a satisfactory balance, the challenges of work at the heart of the dynamics of production, decision-making and cooperation.
LACT is committed to seeking the continuous improvement of its interventions, which aims to reinforce or restore the perception of well-being at work; this quality approach is embodied in the animation of a research program " LACT Research ", where the interventions are recorded and evaluated in a qualitative and quantitative way, and of a network of research practitioners in strategic systemic approach, SYPRENE , to share experiences and expertise with universities and institutions in France, Italy, the United States and Mexico, in particular to develop interventions in companies and adjust the methods of their efficiency.
For each type of our intervention, the beneficiary(ies) assesses their own well-being at work before and after the intervention; the aggregation of anonymized assessments allows our customers to objectively and transparently assess the overall perception of well-being at work.
You wish :
- Measure the quality of individual and collective interventions
- Ensure a tangible improvement in the state of well-being of your managers and employees
We support you:
- Companies with a qualitative and quantitative results validation system
- Managers and collaborators in a process of continuous improvement by questionnaire
- A rigorous methodology of evaluation by the client and by the practitioner as the sessions progress for consultations and interventions
- A network of around thirty contributors in France and abroad, part of a quality approach to serve relational and psychological regulation and well-being at work.
- Self-administered questionnaires validated by the APA (American Psychological Association): GHQ12, ORS, SRS
OF OUR INTERVENTIONS
to improve and develop the Quality of Life at Work