Web training module 2023/2024
DU Paris 8 "Relationship clinic and strategic intervention"
Nathalie DURIEZ and Grégoire VITRY
Obtaining the DU Paris 8 "Relationship clinic and strategic approach" is subject to the validation of your training courses as well as the formalization of your practice nourished and illustrated by concrete and real experimentation in a professional setting, allowing you to Assess mastery of theoretical concepts and their implementation. This formalization is the subject of a dissertation and a defense before a jury.
This module includes three 3-hour sessions, the writing of a thesis or a case study restoring a practice carried out in the professional context as well as the defense of 20 to 30' of your thesis or your case study.
- The first presents the expectations of the formalization of your practice. Each student presents his projects, his questions or his difficulties in finding the field of his practical experimentation which will be the subject of this formalization (dissertation or case study).
- During the two following sessions, a point will be made on the progress or the reorientations carried out or to be planned for the field project, the subject of the thesis.
- The thesis or the case study are due at the end of the summer
- The defense is scheduled in the following month
Objective of the module
Report on your progress through one (or more) situation(s) encountered during your internship or your practice/case study.
Skills acquired at the end of the training (pedagogical objectives)
- Deepen your knowledge of the strategic systemic approach through a review of the scientific literature in order to enrich your practice and develop your skills on an ongoing basis.
- Describe in detail and with comments your career as a clinician using theoretical concepts and observations from your experience in order to stimulate the process of self-observation and continuous improvement of practice (supervision, intervision, deliberate practice) and to improve your effectiveness and efficiency of intervention.
Dates and times
(9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. / 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
Target audience and prerequisites
Any student of DU Paris 8 "Clinic of the relationship and strategic approach"
Nathalie DURIEZ: clinical psychologist, family therapist, lecturer in clinical and psychopathological psychology (IED), educational manager of the DFSSU Family clinic and systemic practices, of the DFSSU Interventions in child protection and of the DESU Addiction management.
Grégoire VITRY: Director and co-founder of LACT. Scientific director of the international LACT research program and director of the international LACT training school.
Methods, means and educational materials
- Live distance learning including a tour de table and the exchange of experience: at each session, each student benefits from an individual time where he exposes and exchanges with all the students and the trainer on the orientations and the challenges of the work to be done.
- Interactive and experiential approach
- 2 tutoring sessions aimed at framing the expectations of the module with support presenting the reference methodology for the development of a professional report
- The practice formalization dissertation for relationship clinicians must include a maximum of 30 pages (excluding appendices); the formalization case study for strategic coaches must include a maximum of 10 pages (excluding appendices).
- Dissertations and case studies are to be submitted in your personalized Moodle account
- the defense is held remotely or face-to-face according to the student's preference
Evaluation and monitoring methods
Obtaining the certificate for this module requires:
- Have submitted their thesis or case study within the expected deadlines, have defended their thesis or case study and have obtained an above-average mark.
- to have followed at least 75% of the sessions of the module
Assessment of student satisfaction
At the end of the training, a satisfaction questionnaire will be completed by each participant so that they can assess the relevance of the content of the training with regard to their professional practice and the achievement of their objectives.
--> 95% of our students are satisfied with their training = number of students who gave a score greater than or equal to 7 out of 10 (0: "not at all satisfied"; 10: "completely satisfied")
Version of 10-03-2023