Web training on real-time online or replay
Conscious Leadership and resilience
February 21th - April 5th - May 30th - June 13th
from 4 PM to 5:30 PM and from 6 PM to 7:30 PM
You can attend the training on real-time online classroom or on the virtual platform at a later time
Conscious leadership and resilience involves building your venture from a state of centered presence, accessing multiple intelligences and living your highest values in service to a larger purpose to the benefit of all stakeholders. Thus, conscious leadership involves being:
• Emotionally intelligent
This program will cover multiple competences which support the development of conscious leadership including:
1. Formulating and communicating a clear and meaningful vision for the future.
2. Focusing on higher purpose.
3. Influencing through inspiration.
4. Balancing self-interest and the common good, in themselves and others.
5. Respecting and integrating multiple perspectives.
6. Exercising mindful self-leadership and reflecting thoughtfully on the lessons gained from experience.
Registration fee: 850 € (standard fee) - 950 € (company fee) - 700 € (partnership fee)
Session 1 – February 21th : Expressing a Vision
- Overview of Leadership
- Conscious Leadership and Resilience
- The Power of Presence
- Basic Premises of Conscious Leadership
- Success Factor Modeling™
- Ego and Soul
- Compelling Future Worksheet
Session 2 – April 5th : Being an Example
- Identifying “Leadership Moments”
- Conscious Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- COACHing Versus CRASHing
- Opening the COACH Channel
- Finding Your Center
- Finding Your Connection to the Larger “Holon”
Session 3 – May 30th : Encouraging Team Cooperation
- Perceptual Positions
- Second Position
- How to Build a Second Position Perspective
- Meta Mapping
- Meta Map Exercise
- Values Bridging
Session 4 – June 13th : Inspiring and Influencing Others to Action
- Building a Winning Belief System
- Assessing Our Degree of Belief
- Using Mentors and Role Models to Build Confidence and Strengthen Belief
- Belief Barriers and Belief Bridges
- Creating Alignment
- Alignment Assessment