Derniers articles de LACT recherche publiés et à paraître
L’activité de nos publications scientifiques se poursuit, autour des indicateurs d’observation de pratique et de formalisation de concepts.
Article déjà paru :
- “Effectiveness and Efficiency of Strategic and Systemic Therapy in Naturalistic Settings (SYPRENE)”, Vitry G., Pakrosnis, R., Brosseau O, Duriez N., à paraître dans la revue américaine à comité de lecture Journal of Family Therapy.
SYPRENE, an international digital systemic practice research network (PRN), was established in 2014 to fill the gap in practice-based research on the effectiveness and efficiency of systemic therapies, starting with strategic therapies. This article reports initial outcome results. So far, twenty-seven therapists from several countries using the MRI brief therapy strategic approach have collected data for a wide range of problem diagnoses. Data are reported here for 1,150 completed cases. The drop-out rate was 19%. Significant improvement or complete problem resolution was reported by therapists in 80% and by patients in 90% of cases, with an average of 5.4 sessions and 5.3 months of treatment. Patients reported significant improvement on the GHQ-12 with a large effect size, and 76% of cases were evaluated as reaching reliable and clinically significant change.
- SYPRENE is a digital practice research network
- Outcome data have been collected on 1,079 cases.
- Evidence supports the effectiveness of strategic therapy.
Lien vers l'article : https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1467-6427.12343
Prochaine parution à venir dans les 3 mois :
- “Redundant Attempted Solutions: 50 Years of Theory, Evolution and New Supporting Data”, Vitry G., Scorraille de, C., Hoyt M., in Australian and new Zealand Journal of Family Therapy